Sunday, April 19, 2009

Everyday

Every day it's a new struggle to hold on for something I feel is slipping further and further away. I get scared that little fights will turn into big ones. That small arguments will escalate and result in different fights, the ones that are being hidden behind the small pet peeves. Things have been so stressed lately and it just drives me crazy. I'm not only juggling school with life, but throw in my sorority problems, my relationship problems and every other little thing in between. It's so hard to manage. I'm so happy that this stupid probation is almost over, that I won't be treated like a little kid in time out anymore. And I'm hoping this summer will actually be fun...I'm starting to doubt what it'll be like. I'm scared for when he leaves, going from the beginning of August until the end of November till I see him might be extremely hard on us. It's only been a month since we last saw each other and I already feel like it's ripping us apart. Long distance is a whole different kind of relationship, and I'm not sure if we're the kind of people who can handle it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment