Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wallow

It's time to stop wallowing in misery.
It's time to stop wishing things would change, or go back to the way they were.
It's time to notice all the wonderful opportunities I have ahead of me.
It's time to realize that I'm beautiful, smart, funny, and a great person to be around.
It's time to realize that someone will see these qualities in me and appreciate me for them.


It's time to stop living in the past.
It's time to start living for the future.
It's time to start focusing on what can and WILL happen when I look at life from a positive stand point.

This school year I will:

  • Accomplish my goals
  • Strive to live my life for others, and not just myself
  • Focus on making myself happy and those around me
  • Not let myself get stressed to the point of break down
  • Build stronger bonds with the people I care about most, my sisters and peers.
  • Stop procrastinating and do what I set out to do.
This summer has yielded it's own struggles, battles, and changes. I go back to school this fall single, having shed 30lbs of unneeded weight, and with new ideas and goals in mind.

I WILL accomplish something big this year...I can feel it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment