Monday, February 2, 2009

The First Post

It seems like everyone I know is either just starting a blog, or has done so recently. I didn't really think I would join the trend, but it looks like I am. I'm curious to see how long it really lasts, I used to be a consistent "livejournal" user, and I fell out of it (shortly after Joe and I got together, the first time). However, recently I've been finding that I've wanted to somewhere to write down my ideas, that's not as widely viewed as my Facebook. And after reading a chapter in my Intro to Psych Major text book I decided it was a good idea. My blog is going to be about the things that are running through my mind, the good and the bad. It's my place to rant and brag about whatever I see fit. You'll probably see my thoughts on my new major, Psychology, since it's sort of the inspiration for this blog. There will also probably be some of my geekiness showing through. Like Joe, I've realized other than him I don't really have a place to talk about my love of what's happend in the newest issue of Green Arrow/Black Canary. And maybe I'll leave some comments about interesting Cosmo articles (hey, are you really surprised?).

So, welcome to an outside view of what's going on in my mind, random thoughts and all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment